- This Google-sheets form allows us (and you) to monitoring water quality and aquarium issues throughout our network of schools. To use this form, simply copy the blank page and create a new page for your classroom. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B3YQEIugFOi6aEdNRG9mc0hJZTQ?usp=sharing
Trout Life History & Anatomy:
- Wild Trout Trust, A very nice site focusing on Brown Trout, from England
- The Trout Dissecting Game
- Stream Explorers - TU's Trout/Salmon Education Website. Trout Life Cycle & Anatomy, etc.
- Stream Explorers-based Webquest by L. Hamilton: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B3YQEIugFOi6SVd0ZGFsREU3ZjA?usp=sharing
- Leaf Pack Network - Stroud Water Research Center - Great study-research resources!
Trout in the Classroom Around the Country:
- Trout in the Classroom National Site
- A Complete List of Trout in the Classroom Programs at Schools by State
- Trout in the Classroom in the United Kingdom
- Northbay, CA. 1st and 4th graders
- Minnesota Elementary Classes
Where do the eggs come from?
- Short video of spawning rainbow trout and redd: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyxhQtSnp4Q
- A very cool very short video of spawning Brown Trout: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nfGn-_MOT4
- Life Cycle of the Brook Trout https://youtu.be/DJ9qxmErHK8
- Hatchery Worker Stripping Eggs from Live Adult Trout: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=IHStV-5MDR4
- Daphnia culture care from WARD SCIENTIFIC: http://youtu.be/2XL_czMydqU
- Daphnia Heartbeat (U-Tube): http://youtu.be/2g-04Uk0ut0
- Up-Close Daphnia: http://youtu.be/m4G2YFFZQcA
- Daphnia in a tank: http://youtu.be/pRkjgHHx1A8
- Environmental Protection Agency's "Macroinvertebrates In Our Waters" (Middle & High School)